- Museum of Natural History – Free Admission – Donations Welcome – opening from mid-June to mid-September, Saturdays and Sundays, 3-6pm (open August 15th Holiday)
- Alchemist House Museum – Voluntary Admission Fee –opening from mid-June to mid-September, Saturdays 10am-12noon & Sundays 3-6pm (open August 15th Holiday)
- Regional Museum of Man in the Cansiglio “Anna Vieceli” and Centre for Ethnography and Cimbrian Culture (MUC) – Free Admission under 15 years, disabled (L.104/92) and companion; € 1 da 15 – 18 years and groups over 10 people; € 2 adult group with at least 10 people; € 3 adults. Free Admission during the first weekend of August for the Feast of Saint Osvaldo – June to September: Wednesdays to Fridays, 2-6pm; Saturdays, Sundays and August 15th Holiday 10am-12:30pm & 2-6pm.
- Botanical Garden Alpino “G. Lorenzoni” – Free Admission under 15 years, disabled (L.104/92) and companion; € 1 15-18 years & groups over 10 people; € 3 adults – opening hours June to September: Wednesdays to Fridays 10am-12noon & 1-5pm; Saturdays, Sundays & August 15th Holiday 10am-12:30pm & 2-6pm.
- Ecological Museum “Giovanni Zanardo” – Free Admission – June to September: Wednesdays to Fridays 2-5pm, Saturdays, Sundays and August 15th Holiday 10am-1pm & 2-5pm.
- Museum of Military History – Voluntary Admission Fee – open upon request for small groups phone 0437/57033
- Archaeological Excavations – Visit all year round – Free Admission
- Sbarai Naturalistic Oasis – Free Admission – Visit all year round
- Centre for Fish Science – Free Admission – outdoor visits all year round
Guided Tours and Schools
Botanical Garden – Sundays 3.30 pm, August Saturdays 3:30 pm and Sundays 10:30am (tour fee included in admission ticket)
Centre for Fish Science – Educational School tours during winter
Ecological Museum – Educational Programmes for Schools
Alchemist House Museum – Guided tour and Educational programmes for Schools, info DivuDidA, email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +39 331 943 5826